Last updated: [insert date]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored on your device (computer or mobile device) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work efficiently and to provide information to website owners. Cookies enable us to remember your preferences, personalize content and ads, and analyze website traffic.
There are different types of cookies:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They enable basic features such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Analytical/performance cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website by collecting and reporting information anonymously. They allow us to analyze website traffic, identify popular pages, and improve the overall browsing experience.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies enable the website to remember choices you make (such as your preferred language or region) and provide enhanced features. They may also be used to provide services you have requested, such as live chat support.
- Advertising/targeting cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. These cookies may be set by us or by third-party advertisers.
- To provide a seamless browsing experience and personalize your interactions with our website.
- To analyze and improve the performance of our website by understanding how visitors use it.
- To deliver relevant advertisements to you based on your interests.
- To remember your preferences and settings, such as language preferences.
You can manage cookies through the settings of your web browser. Most browsers allow you to block or delete cookies from specific websites or all websites you visit. However, please note that blocking or deleting cookies may impact your browsing experience and prevent certain features from working.